Ukraine-Europe offers consecutive interpreration services.
For price calculation, please contact us here.
Consecutive interpretation is oral interpretation with pauses when an interpreter at first hears the source language phrase and then interprets it into the target language. This is a usual type of interpretation which is widely used at business negotiations, exhibitions, banquets, excursions and other official and non-official events when there is a need to interpret a dialogue.
Such type of interpretation is very effective when negotiations have a mobile character with a lot of traveling involved like working at industrial enterprises, negotiations with further sightseeing, etc.
Apart from the language and subject field knowledge as well as the ability to perceive a foreign language, the consecutive interpretation requires self-control, self-confidence to perform in front of the audience, the right-pitched voice, pronunciation, tact, pleasant appearance and other communicative and personal qualities and skills.
Ukraine-Europe is led by these standards, thus providing professional consecutive interpretation of all levels of complexity.
Events which normally require consecutive interpretation:
- business negotiations;
- telephone negotiations;
- seminars, meetings, round tables;
- briefings, press-conferences;
- presentations, exhibitions, celebrations;
- equipment installation and adjustment with the aid of foreign specialists;
- excursions for foreign guests, delegation escort;
- film or commercials dubbing.
- special equipment is not required, which increases mobility;
- can be performed on the move (at presentations, by delegation escort, in industrial setting);
- participants have more time to think questions over;
- the price is lower than the price of simultaneous interpretation;
- one qualified interpreter is enough in comparison with simultaneous interpretation where two specialists need to be involved.
- because of pauses, the event lasts longer.